Thursday, March 20, 2008

our beautiful daughters


Ok so here they are. Now that I think I know how to do this I will put a family picture of our sons up too!! Soon I will be showing a picture of a family of 4 sons and 2 daughters. On another note we just received a call saying we have been chosen to receive a grant from Caroline's Promise. My joy and Jay's is over the top right now. Although we do not have our embassy date we were still trying to figure out how to put our cash together and also pay for our plane tickets!! Praise God for this answer. We should never doubt God's grace but as humans we do. I have said so many times that this journey started August 05 and it has been a long pregnancy. I am now having all the symptoms of child birth. the anxious feelings, the nesting and the joy that comes with the fear of the unknown. thank the Lord He knows all our needs. Thank you to Caroline's Promise and all of you that have helped in so many ways!! thanks Lisa and Dave and CP's board!!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Wonderful news Sharry! I am so glad to see the finances coming in!

The girls are beautiful!!!

Nancy said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing with me today. The girls are beautiful and my eyes are filled with tears of joy for you and your family. The waiting is hard, but seeing these girls gives me much hope. God is good. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Carmi said...

Sharry & Jay, Your daughters are beautiful. Praying that all goes well as you prepare to travel to get them!