Monday, March 31, 2008

counting down

Well it is Monday March 31 and we are counting down the days!! Praise God for all kinds of small miracles happening to our family. At this point I am not nervous about anything but making sure that we have all of our paperwork with us. We just strongly ask for your prayer support. I have a dining room table with lists and forms all lined up. With the help of Julie and Rob we also have suitcases ready to go. The girls are packed and now I will concentrate on getting Jay and my things together. Thank you cell group for the special time of prayer last night. It is reassuring to know that your prayers are with us and that while we are gone you will continue to pray. I am glad that we have a community of believers that love us and most important love our sons and daughters.

No comments: