Wednesday, March 12, 2008

court date

On thursday March 6th we passed our court date. We are now the parents of 2 daughters and have 6 children!! We wait now for our embassy date which we should get very soon. The girls are doing fine or as best as can be expected. A new friend Ginger jsut gave me 3 bags of hand me downs so I will only need to get Evie a couple of things. I need to get Mazie some clothes and think I'll get out of the house this morning and do that. Keep reading. I will post when we get our date. Please pray for our oldest son. He will be having surgery to repair acl and another muscle? Britt is alone in Fl. and will need help after the surgery. We are trying to figure out how to do that plus take care of 2 girls.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I will be praying for resolution for the surgery and trying to be in two places at once...and also for a quick embassy date. I don't know how you can contain yourself so calmly!