Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to each of you. It was a beautiful day and one that God let all His glory shine! I am so happy to have been in a service were God's presence was felt. My Lord gave His son that day and then He brought Him up from the grave to sit on His right side. AMEN!! I am by no means a Bible scholar. I do know though that the Lord loves each of us. Yesterday morning I called a new friend, Nancy, from "upnorth". Her and her husband are adopting 2 children from Ethiopia. They also are using CWA which was nice to hear since we are pleased with them and recommend them to other people. Walking with the Lord is not easy and in my very sinful nature I only ask for my sins to be forgiven and Christ's blood wash me clean. I know that in my past there have been things I did not listen to and I am sure there will be things in the future that I will question and even possibly ignore but this calling we could not ignore. God has asked us each to take care of His children and how could we not love and cherish just 2 of His children that would possibly never have a chance to hear or learn about Him. Just as Christ knew that Britt, Dru, Kolby and Tate would be our children He also knew that these girls would also be ours. What a cool thought! We missed Britt today. I wish he were not so very far from home. My young men all looked handsome in their "Sunday best". Jay just left to fly to Calif. for the week so I'm on my own. Well not really with the boys here!! I am going to get some "stuff" packed. I am also going to pray, pray and pray some more that we get our embassy date and are on our way to those sweet girls!! God bless you

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Happy Resurrection Sunday! I am praying that you get that embassy date and can be there with kurt and kayla...how wonderful that would be!