Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3!!!

Oh my we had snow again and missed yesterday and had a 2 hour delay today!! But thank the Lord it will be 70 by the end of the week!! My time always flies so fast. I do not update as much as I should and I am sorry for the few of you that do read this blog.
So here is the scope in a quick fashion. We surprised Kolby with an 18th birthday party. The kids had a good time and we were pleased with the turn out. Kolby was REALLY surprised. Thanks to Rianna for her help!
Dru turned 23 and we celebrated with a dinner with the family and Emily.
Kolby wrestled his last high school match and pinned his guy. Tate also wrestled that night and pinned his guy!! What fun it was to see them both win. We were all there and cheered very loudly. Mazie and Dru yelled hold him down and Dru yelled with much pride "that's my brother!!"
Mazie was able to go to pre-school again with me as I substituted. She loves "school".
Jay and I had a sweet Valentine lunch while the boys stayed with the girls.
Mazie and I made the trip to PA. and spent almost a week with my mom. What a good rider Mazie is 91/2 hours in the car and only very loud singing no yelling to get out of her car seat.
Dru has another hernia and he is waiting for insurance to say get the surgery. He is in a lot of pain so please pray for him.
I am debating if I should return to teaching in the fall. It has been wonderful getting to be with Mazie all this time!! I am praying and seeking.
We took the girls to a Caroline's Promise family day and enjoyed good swimming and good food and fellowship with other daopted families that CP has helped in the past. We have been choosen to speak at the CP dinner later this month. I hope that I can tell the girls story in a way that moves others to seek God's will in adoption either by adopting them selves or supporting someone else.
We also spent a nice afternoon with Jerry and Eileen celebrating their twin daughters 2nd birthdays. What a terrific journey God put them on.
So time goes on. I am grateful for our family and friends that read this and pray for us. blessings

No comments: