Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17

Mazie dressed in a green fancy dress today for St. Patty's Day and pre-school. She looked soooo cute and very Irish :-)
Tate passed his drivers test today. We now can wait for 8 more years till Evie drives. Maybe one of the boys will do it for us. Tate figured out that when Mazie drives he will be 30!! so he promised he would teach her. I may end up never having to teach any of my children to drive. It is not that I do not want to teach them it is just that in this traffic I am nervous and thus I make them nervous.
Dru is slowly getting better. Thank you for the prayers.
Did I report that Kolby placed 4 in the state for his DECA competition. He is off to Nationals in Calif. at the end of April. Thank you for the special thing Ms. Conley did for Kolby!!
I am so happy to see sunshine after 5 days straight of rain!! I will try to post pictures of the girls as soon as K puts them on. blessings

No comments: