Friday, August 15, 2008

pizza night

Hi all, It is raining outside and the girls are inside keeping busy. Evie has her doll house set up in her room and she is listening to her new worship cd very loudly!! Mazie is singing in the sunroom. She thinks noone is listening but I can hear her sweet voice.
Kolby and Tate are coming home this week-end. I have really missed them but I am glad that they have had this experience at Triple R this summer.
Nothing new going on here. It's pizza night which is Evie's favorite. She had a shot this morning and is done for a little while. It was cool to talk with the nurse. She has been her in NC for a year and is a sweet Christian. She commented that she thinks that it is neat to see so many adopting families here in the south.
Dru interviewed for an assistant manager job yesterday. He is still on God's "waiting" list. I have been thankful to have him here with us and his sisters. I know that there will be a time that God calls him in a different direction.
I have had a week where I have really missed my mom. I know that God's plan is for us to be here but the distance from mom, Grandma and the rest of my family is something I still really have not gotten used to.
Thank you for your friendship and your support. I love you all!! Hey Ellen, I am praying for you. Consider yourself"kicked in the butt!!"

No comments: