Tuesday, August 12, 2008

excuse me!!

Please excuse the last post. I was trying to enter a contest to win a very cute outfit for Mazie. I am so computer "dumb".
All is well here. Today is 4 months in America with our beauties!! They are both wonderful girls and it has been basically a joy!! Evie is doing well with her English and she is looking forward to 3rd grade starting in a couple weeks. She has been working on her letters and words and we have fun rearranging her sentences. She stayed up and cheered for the USA team to walk into the Olympics and was about to say her prayers when I called her back down to watch the Ethiopian team walk in. We have enjoyed watching the events together and like most girls loves the gymnastics. It has been a busy summer but a good one too. What did we do last summer? There have been so many firsts for our new daughters. I continue to pray that I will be the mom they need not only today but tomorrow and as they grow. Kolby has his camera at Triple R so we do not have the memory card to post updated pictures. We will try to do that next week. Mazie what a sweetie. Her and I have been walking together or at least I have been walking and she gets to ride in the stroller. We love to sing very very loud and she only once in a while says" be quiet". Each morning she looks for her poople! Let me explain poople is people and she eats Cheerios for breakfast and there are people on the back of the box. At camp she was fascinated with all the poople coming to camp. Now she has noticed that there are poople every where.
Kolby and Tate return home on Friday or Saturday and I have really missed them. Mazie has been wanting to ugg them ever since they left. Please pray for them as they travel. They drove out there themselves in the Neon. (it is 13 years old)
Hey, by the way no one has sent me their email addresses. Please email me at jayandsharry@nc.rr.com so that I can start my new address book. Take care blessings to all of you. I hope that you have as good of a day as I will have!! Sharry

No comments: