Thursday, May 22, 2008

yesterday!!

Well yesterday morning Mazie and I packed up the car and off we went hoping to surprise my mom and the rest of the family. About 2 hours into the trip and going up the VA. mountains my car overheated. Oh no!!! We ended up being able to make it to the next exit and after a gallon of water and antifreeze we decided to not chance it and much to my sadness we turned around. I miss my mom and had hoped to cheer her up a bit. It has been hard with my grandma's broken hip and her recovery. So for sitting in the car basically from 9-3:30 Mazie did a fine job. The other bad thing is that now the car needs a thermostat and the van is sitting because it needs a radiator hose replaced and the neon is getting work done too. OK move forward and thank God that Mazie and I made it back safely and that some how all 3 cars will be back on the road soon. Smile today!!!!!!!!

No comments: