Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

What a wonderful family I have!! My sons bought and sent me an edible arrangement. It was beautiful and tasty. I shared with everyone(except Britt, he's in FL) and we ate it in about 30 minutes. Evie and Mazie both like fresh pineapple and strawberries. Thanks boys, I love you all and you really are my "four bless yous!!". J got me an IBM "chips" recipe book. It has recipes from all over the world and it is all yummy chocolate stuff!! He also gave me a necklace and matching earrings!! It was a special day because we finally have our 2 girls home!! By the way Evie made me a card in school with her picture on it. She wrote I love you mommy 3x in it!! I melted when she gave it to me last week. She did suffer some injuries while taking the picture. Evie was holding a baby chick and she said it kept pecking her hand. Her expression was so funny!!
Yesterday we spent the day with Cayli and her family celebrating her graduation from Gardner-Webb. What a good day it was. The girls experienced their first night in a hotel and Evie her first shower. She always takes bath at home. The water scared her at first but then she ended up loving it.
I want to take this space now to thank my mom for her love and support. She doesn't have a computer but I need to say thank you.Youhave always been the best example to me. Because of your unconditional love for me and my siblings I have always wanted to have children to inspire to be the best that they can be. We do not always see eye to eye but we do know and love the same Lord and your faith and strength have given me the courage to walk through life's difficult times. Thank you for loving me and us all so much and thank you for loving dad so much too. God bless you!!

No comments: