Monday, April 21, 2008

One week

Well we have been home for a little over a week and what a week it has been. Jay and I both got sick in Ethiopia and last Tuesday I ended up at the doctors. After a chest ex ray I was told I had pneumonia. I do not believe I have ever felt so sick. It has completely wiped me out. It looks like now after some very strong medicines I am on the mend. Please pray for all of us as we recover! Our friends and church have brought more meals in and that was a huge help to Jay. The girls seem to be adjusting well. Evie is understanding some of what is said to her. We are seriously thinking of enrolling her in school to help her English along. Pray about that decision for her please. Mazie is a typical 2 year old and speaks several languages but understands us about 99% of the time.
On another note my grandma feel last week and broke her hip. She will turn 89 in July. Surgery is scheduled for this morning. Please pray for the doctors quick skill her herat is very weak. Britt called and his sugery is scheduled for the end of May. He is trying to get it changed because he has the 30 hour famine going on with his youth.
So the beat goes on in Raleigh. We love each of you. God bless

No comments: