Saturday, April 5, 2008

In Ethiopia

Hey everybody this is Dru, the second son! Well my parents are in Ethiopia and are safe. A note, one of many notes left around the house reminding me of tasks needing completion, described to me the process of posting this new blog with the directions to tell everyone that they are safely touched down (six points for the home team) in Ethiopia. Adding to that note, Mom and Dad have already gotten to meet the girls!! Hooray! So pray for the adjustment for both my family and our new additions. We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father who adopted us into his big, big family. And thank you all for your continued prayers. BTW- One of my notes read, "Shout dogs in laundry foam," which I take to mean "Shut dogs in laundry room." May God bless you in your continued journey with Him!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

hehehe...I think it's safe to say your mom was a bit preoccupied when she wrote that note!

So glad to hear they are there safe and with the girls! I can't wait to read all about it and see the hundreds of pics I am sure are coming!