Monday, April 14, 2008

home at last!!

Well we are back to Raleigh. Actually we arrived home on Saturday. Our friends Julie, Rob, Sierra and David brought over balloons and made a sign and Dru painted one too to welcome us back to the states. I must admit I am not missing Ethiopia. Mazie(Bamlak) shared a cold with us and Jay and I are both pretty sick. The girls seem for the most part to be doing well. The language with Evie(Hiwot) is the most difficult. She has been taught to give us complete respect so sometimes we have not idea if she really wants to eat cheerios or she's just being sweet. We are so thankful to a couple people in our church that brought meals to Dru, Kolby and Tate while we were gone. We also felt the prayers of all of our dear friends and especially family. Please continue to pray that Jay and I recover quickly and for the continued adjustment of our daughters. By the way the note Dru said I wrote was actually written correctly but I guess I went into over load for the boys and had directions all over the place. We thank God that He has helped us to raise up young men that love Him and that we really never worried about them. We just missed them allALOT. I will post again soon and we hope to have pictures ready soon too. Thanks for everything. God's blessings on you!! Sharry, Jay and family

No comments: