Thursday, April 2, 2009

rain, rain, rain!!

I know that all the weather people say we need the rain but do we need it this badly? I have been reading other blogs of friends and have decided I am not real good at this. Hope that those of you that do end up reading it at least see a glimpse into our family and daily life. I listen to Mazie Anne as she watched out the office door this evening, she was talking to the rain to go away. She said that her kitty didn't like it. She also said that she wants to go "choppping" tomorrow. What a hoot she is.
Thanks to my "new" friend Carla whom has given me some "advice" on what is happening in my heart. Your insight is valuable to me.
As April begins and the end of school is quickly approaching there are going to be some very joyous events and some sad ones too. With my 3rd son graduating the "dread" is still there. I have friends that say "well you have done it before" but it doesn't get any easier that's for sure. Kolby is ready to fly, am I ready to let him? pray that I am when the time comes!! good night

No comments: